Old October 6th 17, 07:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default "deeply disturbed and utterly untrustworthy"

On 10/5/2017 9:58 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 3:12:46 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 15:41:44 -0400, drifter wrote:

On 10/4/2017 2:39 PM, Frank wrote:
So, Alex Jones was talking to Ted Nugent today. I'm sure Ted was his
usual thoughtful and perceptive self, but I couldn't get past the sound
of his voice. He's sounding a bit like an old man. Is The Nooge
wearing dentures now? Has he suffered a minor stroke?

Nope, he always sounds like that when he talks out his ass...

It occurs to me that Ted's aging man diction may be caused by deafness.
Occupational hazard, you know. And if Ted's not hearing what he's
saying, it would explain alot.

I bought a smartphone today. Will it make me smart? That damn little bitty keyboard (for lookin up useless websites like this one) is impossible to use, I went to Office Depot and bought a stylus to use on that damn little bitty ass smartphone keyboard, but it isn't much use either. That is why I am using a real keyboard and mouse with my Asus Chromebox connected to my TV. I reckon I need to learn how to use my new smartphone. www.jimstone.is has some jazz for y'all katz to read up on.

www.jim.thebull****ter.stone.is say the NRA is a russian/communist
front. Who knew, but, jim.thebull****ter.stone.is