Old October 6th 17, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Hey, I bet you didn't know...

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 7:56:05 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Thu, 05 Oct 2017 18:49:32 -0700, DhiaDuit wrote:

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 3:19:19 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On Wed, 04 Oct 2017 12:46:05 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Hey, I bet you didn't know that the people of Puerto Rico were
desperate for paper towels.

Not fuel

Not food

Not water

Not electricity

Not cell service

...but paper towels. Just watch the newsreels of trumpo-the-Clown
tossing paper towels into the crowd.

Heck of a job, trumpo.

More evidence that The Great and Powerful TRUMP is losing his edge.
The TRUMP that we all knew and loathed would have created a special
line of TRUMP branded Hecho en Mexico paper towels and charged the G
$150 for every roll he tossed out.

How are the Perto Reekans fixed fer terlet paper and dyapers?

Why didn't you bring that up BEFORE the President went to PR? Now, he
has to make TWO trips!!

www.drudgereport.com N' Awlins flood fear ...Map Jackson to New Orleans.I am three hours, 184 miles North of N' Awlins. Hit it doggy,,, ///Memphis to N'Awlinssss,livin on Jackson queens, Maverick is the legend of the Wesssst,,,WOO WOO WOOF!///