Old October 11th 17, 05:11 PM posted to,
Gareth's Downstairs Computer Gareth's Downstairs Computer is offline
Default Source of 9.455 or 8.545 MHz Xtals?

On 11/10/2017 15:46, Brian Howie wrote:
In message , Gareth's Downstairs Computer
I have the 9 MHz Xtal filters for SSB and for CW from
the GQRP club for one of my RX projects, but for AM and FM
reception thought I'd heterodyne down to 455KHZ where it's
easier to manage the appropriate bandwidths.

I had a look in the Junk mine. Closest I have is

Thanks for that stimulation, for anything that heterodynes
into the tuning range of 455 to 470 kHz IFTs will do
nicely, and I'm sure that I've loads in that range.