Old October 12th 17, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] krai17153@gmail.com is offline

Default victim of remote neural monitoring

hi I 'm a victim from kolkata live in Dumdum ,,kajal kanti Dey & his brother in law have 2 pieces of RNM ( Remote nural monitoring ) to harash people I have their address ,they harash people in kolkata Prathik Dey sexually hamper to females in kolkata their address is 8/3/26 A JESSORE ROAD KOLKATA -700028 & Prathik Dey who live in sodepore , west Bengal