Old October 28th 17, 10:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Interesting new shortwave receiver

On Sat, 28 Oct 2017 16:59:06 -0400, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4
+AD4 Very puzzling. Usually Amazon is in the ballpark -- or even a tiny bit
+AD4 cheaper. For this receiver, they are about a hundred bucks more
+AD4 expensive than Ham Radio Outlet. Go figure...

I don't think Amazon itself is selling the radio. Those are independent
vendors who are selling through the Amazon website.

I know Walmart and Sears do that to. It's not obvious, sorta a fine
print thing.

Anyway, thanks for posting the link. I sometimes think about playing
with a SDR and this one is one to consider.

I won't do it for a few months, though. It's space heater season.