Old November 1st 17, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Where's DD ? ? ?

On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 9:41:04 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 11/1/2017 9:37 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 8:24:51 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Where's Don Schimmel's Radio Intrigue?????
"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 11:22:50 PM UTC-4,
wrote:

Some kind of a glitch or sumpin, wasen't my fault. I had to create a new
user name and pass word.

S'That you DD?

Mysterious message locks Google users out of files.
www.drudgereport..com ...Would you think that is a glitch?

What's the deal? Nobody reads or believes drudge anyhow.
drudge is a front for gay Russian trolls.

They sayyyyy the windows in that thar Home Deeeepot truck was rolled up. Have you ever been in that part of NYC before? I have never been to NY before, not ever going there either, screw that sheet!. They sayyyyy that part of NYC is LOUD, I believe it too. Looka here, if you live where the traffic is LOUD get somebody to get in a vehicle and drive by you with him or her yelling as LOUD as he or she can yell with that LOUD ass traffic going on. NYC Manhattan traffic, ambulances, horns, those LOUD ass big ass trucks going by. Down town traffic here is quiet as that church mouse, so to speak.