Old January 10th 04, 06:11 PM
Walter Treftz

You forgott -------
At a ham fest -- "worked great last time I used it" (muttering to hizzelf
"course
I ain't used it since lightning struck the house" or "how could I "use" it if
it ain't working?")

garigue wrote:

Good ones ..... how about ....

Hey I just got my ticket ....your VEC group testing time didn't fit into my
schedule so I drove 300 miles and "passed"

To the person above .....you can borrow my key since you learned 5 WPM
overnight .... naa don't have time for CW .....

The band is always "open" here .....

I can't pass the code test because of my hearing .....

My wife says I can put up that 100 foot tower but .......

Boy I'd love to help you guys but I have something going on this weekend

Nobody wants to do anything for this club ....meanwhile this joker has done
crap for years save bitch about everything ....

Gee I'd really like to have that ----as I have been looking for one of those
for years ...meanwhile your "good buddy" has cut a deal with a fellow cross
town who wants one but doesn't want to miss out on a "score".

To the widow ..... Ya know Mrs. RF your husband was such a good guy and he
told me that you should only talk to me about getting rid of the "shack".
Don't laugh '''this HAS happened at funeral homes ......

To the grieving widow ..... Ya know Mrs. RF that you can't get parts for
that old stuff any more ... I'll give you a few bucks and then give the
radios to the scouts they can take them apart for a merit badge project ....

It only "cuts out" now and then ....

AND NOW FOR THE GRANDDADDY OF WHOPPERS ....... drum roll .....

CW always gets through .......

God Bless 73 KI3R Tom Popovic Belle Vernon Pa.