Old November 3rd 17, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Where's DD ? ? ?

On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 5:16:57 PM UTC-5, fred k. engels wrote:
Fred is NOT getting himself stuck in a Charles Bronson death wish in a
urban decay parking garage, needing some vandalism and Graffiti!!
How about pulling your gun out of your ass and start cleaning up for
America a while.
Making America Great Again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of-57Ivfwz8

"drifter" wrote in message

On 11/1/2017 11:22 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 9:53:26 AM UTC-5,
wrote:
On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 9:41:04 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
On 11/1/2017 9:37 AM,
wrote:
On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 8:24:51 AM UTC-5, fred k. engels
wrote:
Where's Don Schimmel's Radio Intrigue?????
"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 11:22:50 PM UTC-4,
wrote:

Some kind of a glitch or sumpin, wasen't my fault. I had to create a
new
user name and pass word.

S'That you DD?

Mysterious message locks Google users out of files.
www.drudgereport.com ...Would you think that is a glitch?

What's the deal? Nobody reads or believes drudge anyhow.
drudge is a front for gay Russian trolls.

They sayyyyy the windows in that thar Home Deeeepot truck was rolled up.
Have you ever been in that part of NYC before? I have never been to NY
before, not ever going there either, screw that sheet!. They sayyyyy that
part of NYC is LOUD, I believe it too. Looka here, if you live where the
traffic is LOUD get somebody to get in a vehicle and drive by you with
him or her yelling as LOUD as he or she can yell with that LOUD ass
traffic going on. NYC Manhattan traffic, ambulances, horns, those LOUD
ass big ass trucks going by. Down town traffic here is quiet as that
church mouse, so to speak.

humans love Dogs more than other people: study www.freerepublic.com
...I love my Dog and other Dogs I have owned before and all Dogs more than
all the humans in the World. Murphy doggy, whats that on top of the house?
///ROOF!, now give me a cookie///

free republic is a fake website, front for the Russian Trolls...

46 percent tax. www.drudgereport.com Sneaky bastids, say what? Stupid azz dennis the menace on TV, mr.wilson dressed in a Kilt, and trying to sing Maxwelton's braes are bonny. I can sing that stuff too. ...Hit it doggy, ///Maxwelton's Braes are Bonny, where early fa's the Dew, twas there that Annie Laurie gae me her promise true.. WOO WOO WOOF!///