Old November 6th 17, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
George Cornelius George Cornelius is offline

Default Where's DD ? ? ?

In article , Frank writes:
On Sun, 05 Nov 2017 22:37:27 -0400, George Cornelius wrote:

Changing his identity so Mueller's boys won't realize he's the same guy
the russkies' been paying to talk up their agenda.

Smart prosecutors work their way up from the little fish to the big
fish. Papadopoulos, Gates, Manafort, Flynn, TRUMP, Putin, ,,,,

Yes, of course: Larry's a small fry.

And we all give him the benefit of the doubt. He's been here too long
and is too much of a fixture in the group to have been a Kremlin mole.

A dupe for the misinformation sites? Well, I assume a lot of people
fit that description.

AWS, on the other hand... I notice he disappeared when the probes
started exposing what the Russians were up to.

Well, I'm sure you get the picture.

I know what your point is, but, overall, no, I only see what the press
is telling me. No doubt it will all become much more clear over time.

George