Old November 11th 17, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
[email protected] eriewherry@yahoo.com is offline

Default need info; linear using an 833A

On Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 11:24:01 AM UTC-4, Steve wrote:
A while ago I bought a homebrew amp (80-10 meters) that uses
a single 833A tube. Its beautifully built. So far I have not been
able to find any plans or schematics for an amp that uses this
tube. Has anyone seen an article in QST, Ham Radio, or other
magazine of an amp using an 833A? No luck with a web search.
TIA
Steve W6SSP
p.s.-it has a tuned grid circuit

1980 handbook Page 6-46 Chapter 6 Has a 833A in an amp.