Old November 14th 17, 04:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default I see...

On 11/14/2017 10:12 AM, wrote:
On Monday, November 13, 2017 at 5:12:38 PM UTC-6, Frank wrote:
On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 07:09:45 -0500, drifter wrote:

the pervert- Roy Moore, is as truthful as trumpo-the-clown.
trumpo caught kissing Putin, in Viet Nam...

To quote the Devout Roy Moo

‘You’re just a child, I am the district attorney of Etowah County and if
you tell anyone about this no one will ever believe you.’”

Well, isn't that just one of the perks of being in law enforcement?
ESPECIALLY if you are God's Lawman, right here on Earth!

Ten Commandments now, Ten Commandments tomorrow, Ten Commandments
FOREVER!!!

Trump did not bow submissively to any Chinese or Japanese leader, and impressed the hell out of China. Trump worked a $250 billion trade deal with China that is fair to both countries.Trump did not blame China at all for taking advantageous positions because ''anyone would have, if given such offers'', and basically told them, now we will do business and it will be fair for both sides. msm didn't say sheet!
China's 7,680 HYPERSTRIKE nuke strike aircraft is Bull****! it is a model on a stick in a wind tunnel! Y'all katz go read about it at
www.jimstone.is

jim stone- bull**** Russian Troll website. No one believes anything he
post. trumpo-liar-in-chief...