Old November 18th 17, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Just shows...

Grab 'em by the puzzle? that sure is a 'puzzle' for sure! ...Massive US Military social media spying archive left wide open in AWS S 3 buckets. www.theregister.co.uk [Actual, I think I sawed that artikul atz www.drudgereport.com or sumwhar. You know how it is on Army bases. Those buildings that have those cute little signs. S 1 means personel, or manpower. S 2 means intelligence, or security. S 3 means operations, S 4 means logistics. S 5 means plans. S 6 means communications. S 7 means training. S 8 means finance. S 9 means civil affairs. I admit I just now looked up online those S thangys because nobody can remember all that sheet.S means staff. When I was in the 114th Aviation Company in Vietnam at Tan Son Nhut, www.tsna..org every morning after chow (breakfast) I would drive an Army bigg azz combat truck to the Tan Son Nhut front gate and pick up about half a dozen Vietnamese guys who worked with us at the ammo supply point. And there was also one pretty Vietnamese girl whom I dropped off at the S 2 building. She worked there, a secretary. The Vietnamese guys said she was a butterfly girl because she flys from man to man.