Old November 19th 17, 09:54 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Jim Jam ... Jim Jam ... is offline

Default Morse Key Contacts?

"Jim Jam ..." wrote in message

"Jim Jam ..." wrote in message

"Roger Hayter" wrote in message
Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

Roger Hayter wrote:
Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

Gents, can you please **** off.

If you have nothing to contribute to the discussion why join in at
all?

One minute it's ok to have a joke on Usenet, the next it isn't. Make up
your mind, Rog! Your inconsistency is making you look vindictive, OM.

"Gents,can you please **** off" is just too subtle a joke for me, I
didn't get it at first. Now you point it out it is uproariously funny.
I don't know how I could have missed that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtCG0wG-5E0

sad but hammy mens can't help it...we should be inclusive and welcome it

all these Galashields hammy mens were at the Gala rally.......