Old November 19th 17, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
George Cornelius George Cornelius is offline

Default Larry...

In article , writes:
I have an old supreme instruments tester
It doesn't work.looks like long ago somebody got mad at it and beat it up. I bought it at goodwill.

[Started to post the following, then determined SICO was Superior Instruments]
[
https://www.radiomuseum.org/dsp_hers...mpany_id=6752]

.. Is that the same as SICO? I have a SICO VTVM - I'll find a link. Also had
.. an inexpensive Supreme Instruments or SICO tube tester but it vanished at some
.. point. Maybe I loaned it to someone and it never found its way back. Blue
.. simulated leather (kind of a rubberized textured paper or canvas attached
.. to the surface of a wooden case).

George