Old November 20th 17, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Birmingham Times says...

On 11/20/2017 11:13 AM, wrote:
On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 10:06:56 AM UTC-6, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 10:43:33 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
"Our view: Alabama voters must reject Roy Moore"

I hope Roy Moore wins by the biggest landslide in history.
I hope the good people in Ala-Dam-Bama will turn out in DROVES ! ! !
I hoIe they use the favorite trick of the communist sympathizing democrats and all of 'em vote 10 times.
God bless Judge Moore .. OUT LOUD AND FROM NOW ON ! ! !

I have been to Birmingham,Alabama before, it is Big City, BIG AZZ CITY, Birmingham, England is a big city too, streetview it.
www.drudgereport.com The Women: Media ignored clinton Accusers... Four more?

drudge report, Keven Albert Strum type gay web site front for Russian
trolls...