Old November 20th 17, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Birmingham Times says...

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 11:29:40 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 11/20/2017 11:06 AM, Keven Albert Strum wrote:
On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 10:43:33 AM UTC-5, drifter wrote:
"Our view: Alabama voters must reject Roy Moore"

I hope Roy Moore wins by the biggest landslide in history.
I hope the good people in Ala-Dam-Bama will turn out in DROVES ! ! !
I hope they use the favorite trick of the communist sympathizing democrats and all of 'em vote 10 times.
God bless Judge Moore .. OUT LOUD AND FROM NOW ON ! ! !

Wants to be Kevin, and maybe go to jail for child-molestation too.
Lot a sick people out there...

hillary fantasizes about leaving Earth,,, to be president on another planet. ...I wouldn't wish that commie Bitch on any Planet!