Old November 20th 17, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels® fred k. engels® is offline

Default Fred you need to tell me about last night's Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net.

Come on ENORMOUS jammer Kind Jewish Indian was a jammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should listen closer ... curious FRIENDLIES ! ! ! Report from "jammer"
Colorado are that
"jammer" B-Zed-I eats major cock!
and listen EVERY NIGHT ... that's right, .. EACH AND EVERY NIGHT . . .
Nobody else cares about the ENORMOUS jammers Nit-Wit-Net ENORMOUS jammers
Innnn Arkinnn-Saw ENORMOUS jammers Late Arky Bob
ENORMOUS jammers! ! ! "jammer" douche bag
it was a barn burner Jews Abuse White Women on an Industrial Scale by Kevin
Alfred Strom

"Keven Albert Strum" wrote in message

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 1:23:15 PM UTC-5, BDK wrote:
I miss the old Raincoat Charlie days...

Oh yes ... those were some good old days, too. But RC and his crowd did
their best work at 3901 as I recall. Porkbutt and the rest of the club.
Miss 'em all.

One more fixture that has been gone from RRSW for many years now ..
N0VFP.
I'm guessing he passed away maybe 2 or 3 years ago.
QRZ.com shows his license expired in about 2013.