Old November 21st 17, 04:53 AM
KL2CQ KL2CQ is offline
Junior Member

Default Still available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Johnson View Post
FS: From a local ham's estate sale, a Kenwood VFO-820 Remote VFO which I
believe is for the Kenwood TS-820/830 HF transceivers. HOWEVER, it is
missing the outer rear metal case. It appears to be in like-new
condition inside. If you need a parts unit, or a replacement VFO, etc.
for your matching Kenwood HF radio, this would be a good piece to have.
All of the knobs and switches are original, the front panel looks very
good. If you need the remote VFO functions, perhaps you could install it
in a blank metal box. We looked all over at the estate sale, but were
unable to find the rest of the case. I'll continue to look through the
boxes of equipment to see if it might turn up. $30 plus shipping.
Hello Larry,
Is this remote still available? I'd be happy to make it a new home.
Kevin