Old November 22nd 17, 09:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default More creepy moore...

"A retired Alabama police officer said she and her colleagues were told
decades ago to “make sure” Roy Moore “didn’t hang around” high school
cheerleaders, and confirmed previous reports that the Republican Senate
candidate was banned at the time from a local mall for predatory
behavior toward teenage girls".

“The rumor mill was that he liked young girls, and ... we were advised
that he was being suspended from the mall because he would hang around
the young girls that worked in the stores and ... really got into a
place of where they say he was harassing,” former Gadsden police officer
Faye Gary told MSNBC on Tuesday.

“We were also told to watch him at the ball games, and make sure that
.... he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders,” she said.

creepy roy-boy moore loved those 14 year olds...

Ask roy-boy the pedophile how old his wife was when he started sniffing
around that dog. "trumpo-the-pervert" loves his G O P. Grand Old
Pedophile party...