Old January 20th 04, 08:36 PM
N8KDV

Say Lloyd, how do I get myself one of them there Lordships?

I'd like to be Lord of something too. Like "Lord of all I survey' or 'Lord of
Radio', 'Lord of Shortwave', something like that.

Who do I get in touch with? How much does it cost?

The Queen no longers speaks to me, so I need another route here to Lordship.

Steve (Hopeful future Lord of Something)
Holland, MI

Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD wrote:

My prayers are coming true! I have studied code for over 10 long years.
This day would come, just as I said it would.

Move over! People like me are coming to HF,. and there will be nothing you
can do to stop it. I am so happy. I know it's just s step, but I'm sure
with wisdom of the ARRL, it will soon be reality.

Lloyd Davies, N0VFP
A Time Lord Always wins in the end!