Old November 25th 17, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio
G6NHU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin G6NHU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [G6NHU] Shack wallpaper

QSO365

Shack wallpaper

http://qso365.co.uk/2017/11/shack-wallpaper/

Back in 2011 while I was working my QSO365 project (the reason why this
blog started), I reached 100 DXCC entities worked and although I applied
for the award, I dont think I ever actually posted the certificate on here.

The general DXCC award is for the mixed category which means that youve
worked and confirmed contact with one hundred different DXCC countries
(known as entities) using any mode or band. Â*There are also certificates
available for individual modes (phone, cw, digital) and bands.

Naturally, the first award I applied for was mixed and since then, Ive
added some extra certificates to my collection. Â*Stickers (or endorsements)
are also available for additional entities worked and confirmed.

When I got my first certificates, I put two of them in frames but the
frames really werent very pretty and I didnt bother hanging them on the
shack wall.

Earlier this year I decided I really ought to update my award account on
Logbook of The World and applied for some additional certificates and
endorsements. Â*I also found some much nicer frames and ordered those as
well.

So here are three of my DXCC certificates in the new frames.
G6NHU DXCC certificate Mixed
G6NHU DXCC certificate Phone
G6NHU DXCC certificate CW

Ive actually got eight certificates for different combinations Â*but Im not
going to frame all of them as I simply dont have enough space to hang them
all.

At time of writing, Ive got the following number of entities confirmed: