Old November 26th 17, 02:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
George Cornelius George Cornelius is offline

Default I's OK....

In article , writes:
Amos 'N Andy Youtube Kingfish at the ball game. Amos 'N Andy
old TV shows are a Riot!

I suppose Amos N Andy is no longer politically correct. When
it was popular I was too young to appreciate it, but of course
I loved all the characters. Not to mention Rochester on the
Jack Benny show - now there was a character worth paying
attention to.

By now the Cosby show reruns will have gone the way of the
of the dodo, of course. Oh, well.

Never really watched it, but I was a great fan of his comedy
LP's back in the 60's.