Old December 2nd 17, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Read it and weep...

On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 4:48:25 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/1/2017 5:08 PM, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 14:01:02 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

www.redstatewatcher.com Look at that photo of comey. He looks a 100
years old already! ...GOOD!

I hear Comey has lately been quoting from the Book of Amos. Maybe this
is Comey's warm-up for hanging around as long as some Old Testament
character like Methuselah or Moses or someone like that.

I would say he is the first load-stone around trumpo's neck.
Along with a few more. Flynn said trumpo told him to go and
make a deal with the Russians. We just don't know how bad or
dangerous this deal was. Regardless, I'm sure trumpo is spending
a bunch of his money right now, as I type. Let's see if he can
buy/ threaten his way out of this...

'The Art of the Deal' ...Uh Huh....