Old December 2nd 17, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Update...

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 20:06:11 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4 On Friday, December 1, 2017 at 4:56:49 PM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
+AD4APg On hearing from Larry's bull **** web sites, trumpo may already be
+AD4APg toast. The bull **** Russian Troll web sites are saying the repubs are
+AD4APg forming around that Nazi VP. Ole Pence the religious asshole is next in
+AD4APg line and the repubs are already sucking his dick. This guy is areal
+AD4APg looser from Indy. you know, the state he tried to make into the holy
+AD4APg lands.
+AD4APg all he did as a poor Governor is almost bankrupt the state. So I don't
+AD4APg see any relief from the crime families in government.
+AD4
+AD4 I don't know anybody in Russia. But if I did and we talked on phone or
+AD4 email, so what? Lemme see, Russian women online.....

The Russians don't want to talk to you. If you could remove the
sanctions, they would have found you already.