Old December 2nd 17, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Read it and weep...

On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 17:48:16 -0500, drifter wrote:

+AD4 On 12/1/2017 5:08 PM, Frank wrote:
+AD4APg On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 14:01:02 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:
+AD4APg
+AD4APgA+ www.redstatewatcher.com Look at that photo of comey. He looks a 100
+AD4APgA+ years old already+ACE ...GOOD+ACE
+AD4APg
+AD4APg I hear Comey has lately been quoting from the Book of Amos. Maybe this
+AD4APg is Comey's warm-up for hanging around as long as some Old Testament
+AD4APg character like Methuselah or Moses or someone like that.
+AD4APg
+AD4APg
+AD4 I would say he is the first load-stone around trumpo's neck. Along with
+AD4 a few more. Flynn said trumpo told him to go and make a deal with the
+AD4 Russians. We just don't know how bad or dangerous this deal was.
+AD4 Regardless, I'm sure trumpo is spending a bunch of his money right now,
+AD4 as I type. Let's see if he can buy/ threaten his way out of this...

Does The Great Man actually have any money of his own? Most of what he's
been telling about his fabulous wealth are lies. And it's not like the
Russians are going to give him any money any time soon.