Old December 2nd 17, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Read it and weep...

On 12/1/2017 11:19 PM, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 17:48:16 -0500, drifter wrote:

On 12/1/2017 5:08 PM, Frank wrote:
On Fri, 01 Dec 2017 14:01:02 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

www.redstatewatcher.com Look at that photo of comey. He looks a 100
years old already! ...GOOD!

I hear Comey has lately been quoting from the Book of Amos. Maybe this
is Comey's warm-up for hanging around as long as some Old Testament
character like Methuselah or Moses or someone like that.

I would say he is the first load-stone around trumpo's neck. Along with
a few more. Flynn said trumpo told him to go and make a deal with the
Russians. We just don't know how bad or dangerous this deal was.
Regardless, I'm sure trumpo is spending a bunch of his money right now,
as I type. Let's see if he can buy/ threaten his way out of this...

Does The Great Man actually have any money of his own? Most of what he's
been telling about his fabulous wealth are lies. And it's not like the
Russians are going to give him any money any time soon.

The rumors around DC, are trumpo had a nice little money laundering
gig going with the Russian mob. Which, by the way includes Putin. Who
gets a bit of the action from the mob. This is supposed to be what
Putin has on trumpo, and the whole trumpo crime family. I can see the
whole trumpo family going to jail. Now his AG, this guy is out of his
element. He don't know when to shut up or mind his own business. I can
see him taking a fall real soon. But, hay, don't listen to me, I'm just
a private citizen.