Old December 2nd 17, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default More repub crap...

On 12/2/2017 10:30 AM, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 12/2/2017 9:33 AM, Frank wrote:

We elected a buffoon because the Democrats nominated a lousy
candidate.

A lousy candidate? Maybe yes...and maybe no.

I will be the first to admit Hillary was no prize package -- but surely
a better choice than trumpo (can you say "the lesser of two evils"? Sure
you can.)

It still remains to be seen how much of an effect the YUGE Russian
disinformation campaign had on our election.

(It obviously had enough of an effect that it sent some mental midget
and his rifle to a pizza joint in DC because he believed Hillary was
running some sex ring in the basement -- and we obviously had enough
mental midgets to put trumpo-the-Clown in office.)

And, That scampering sound you can hear is just the rats disembarking
from the sinking ship. trumpo has a nasty habit of screwing friends and
family when needed. People have been leaving, and that little fat lair
Sanders was told not to admit to it.And, being the good re-pub-li-****
she is, she just keeps up the lies. As trumpo sinks faster into madness.

As i remember,Sanders is one of these so called christens, like her
asshole daddy. I'm sure if there really was a "Jesus", he would be
so proud of her. Shouldn't she be in Bama to vote for a pedophile?