Old December 2nd 17, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default More repub crap...

On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 10:30:58 -0500, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

+AD4 On 12/2/2017 9:33 AM, Frank wrote:
+AD4
+AD4APg We elected a buffoon because the Democrats nominated a lousy candidate.

+AD4
+AD4 A lousy candidate? Maybe yes...and maybe no.

Hillary was, by far, the worse candidate. I mean a candidate who's
campaigning for office rather than what they'd do after the getting into
office. TRUMP kept his base excited. Excitement counts. It gets out
the vote on election day.

I know Hillary won the popular vote but she lost the election in normally
Democratic leaning industrial states. If a few more Democrats went to
the polls in those states, she would have won.

+AD4
+AD4 I will be the first to admit Hillary was no prize package -- but surely
+AD4 a better choice than trumpo (can you say +ACI-the lesser of two evils+ACI? Sure
+AD4 you can.)

I'm still not sure of that. If we had to be stuck with a Republican
President teamed up with a Republican Congress and a closely Republican
Supreme Court, TRUMP is the least effectual Republican President
imaginable. I mean, it's taken us 10 months to get us to a Republican
tax cut for the rich. A competent administrator could have done more
damage.

I did have the dream that TRUMP's narcissism would have him pushing
popular policies such as an infrastructure program and even
bipartisanship. But he's continued with his malignant divisiveness and
there must be something else going on there.

I do believe that President Hillary would start several stupid deadline
wars during her administration. A stupid deadline war is the way we have
decided to +ACI-fix+ACI the stupid quagmire war.

+AD4
+AD4 It still remains to be seen how much of an effect the YUGE Russian
+AD4 disinformation campaign had on our election.

I'm now open to the idea that it may have tilted the very tight elections
in the industrial states to make a difference. I didn't used to think
that way. But what's very clear to me is the Dems failed to get out the
vote. They used to be very good at that but they decided to go with poll
driven fined tuned messages and TV ads bashing TRUMP. Bashing TRUMP is a
perfectly fine thing but it reached the saturation point long before the
election. They needed more votes FOR Hillary and not just against TRUMP.

+AD4
+AD4 (It obviously had enough of an effect that it sent some mental midget
+AD4 and his rifle to a pizza joint in DC because he believed Hillary was
+AD4 running some sex ring in the basement -- and we obviously had enough
+AD4 mental midgets to put trumpo-the-Clown in office.)

Even if TRUMP got 100+ACU of the mental midget vote, there was still plenty
left for a Hillary landslide of historic proportions.