Old December 5th 17, 04:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Looks like Mitch Mac...

On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 23:38:35 -0500, drifter wrote:

+AD4 So mac rolls over for the pedophile party. re-pub-li-****s just love
+AD4 people like creepy ole roy-boy moore. I know, he looks like Woody from
+AD4 toy story.

So, if Creepy Roy is Woody, which Republican pedophile could be Buzz
Lightyear?

I'll nominate:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...-22+AF8-Lukens

'On February 1, 1989, an Ohio television station caught Lukens on camera
at a Columbus, Ohio, McDonald's restaurant talking with Anna Coffman, the
mother of Rosie Coffman, a teenage girl. During the conversation he
openly discussed having sexual relations with Rosie. Soon afterward, a
grand jury brought charges against him of contributing to the delinquency
of a minor because of allegations that he paid Rosie +ACQ-40 and gifts in
exchange for sex when she was 16 years old. Further allegations had been
made that the relationship with Coffman began when she was 13, but a
grand jury declined to pursue further charges against Lukens beyond a
single charge of +ACI-contributing to the delinquency of a minor+ACI.

Coffman? Corfman??

Buz L? Woody??

These coincidences are getting spooky+ACE Almost spooky like Lincoln was
shot in Ford+IBk-s Theater and Kennedy was shot in Ford's Lincoln+ACEAIQAhACE

We can all relax if we sing along with Creepy (Mellow Yellow) Roy:

I'M JUST MAD ABOUT FOURTEEN

FOURTEEN'S MAD ABOUT ME

I'M JUST MAD ABOUT FOURTEEN

SHE'S JUST MAD ABOUT ME+ACE