Old December 10th 17, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Looking for Service/Manuals for Stoddart NM-7A 20Hz to 50kHz receiver

Ingolf wrote:
Hi guys,

maybe someone knows where or how to get manuals for this VLF-reciever/µV-
Meter: Carnel/Stoddart/Eaton/Singer NM-7A

I do not, and what is worse I have a Stoddart NM-12AT VLF field strength meter
that I don't have a manual for. It appears to be nearly deaf, and I don't know
if that is due to a calibration problem, an operator problem, or the meter
itself.
--scott