Old December 11th 17, 07:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Ingolf[_2_] Ingolf[_2_] is offline

Default Looking for Service/Manuals for Stoddart NM-7A 20Hz to 50kHzreceiver

Am Sun, 10 Dec 2017 09:15:57 -0500 schrieb Scott Dorsey:

Ingolf wrote:
Hi guys,

maybe someone knows where or how to get manuals for this
VLF-reciever/µV-
Meter: Carnel/Stoddart/Eaton/Singer NM-7A

I do not, and what is worse I have a Stoddart NM-12AT VLF field strength
meter that I don't have a manual for. It appears to be nearly deaf, and
I don't know if that is due to a calibration problem, an operator
problem, or the meter itself.
--scott

I found a "source" but they want to have nearly 90€ for a copy and
postage ... It's a surplus trader, who wants to sell a complete unit and
not to motivate me to repair may old one.

By they way I've no idea what to do with this 20Hz to 50kHz (!) receiver,
any hints?

-- Ingolf, DH0PE