Old December 17th 17, 11:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default Alex Jones is stranger than most...

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 09:04:54 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

+AD4APg Alex Jones was replicated from a mysterious Dinosaur. Take a look,,,
+AD4APg www.drudgereport.com Mystery creature resembling Dinosaur discovered
+AD4APg with flesh still on its bones.
+AD4
+AD4 He does look kind of like a Lizard, say what?

That reminds me of how David Icke tied up all the Alex Jones style
conspiracy theories into Icke's bizarre +ACI-Lizard People+ACI conspiracy.

While AJ was babbling about +ACI-I'm not saying the Illuminati aren't Lizard
People, it's just that there's NO PROOF+ACI, David Icke amassed a fortune of
something like 10 or 20 million dollars.

I figure Alex Jones then realized that stupidity limit of the moneyed
moron class was farther out then even he had estimated.

And then came TRUMP.