Old December 17th 17, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
fred k. engels® fred k. engels® is offline

Default Alex Jones is stranger than most...

Should have listen to old buddy Forrest and invest in some kind of Fruit
company..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNa4EMUWnAc

wrote in message

Bull Puzzle! Thegatewaypundit.com. Rumors are swirling Trump will FIRE
Mueller. Y'katz read those peoples comments. I laughed my as off! ...This
screwball phone is the Pitts for typing. Damn teeny tiny little bitty
keyboard was designed for teeny tiny little bitty people with micro size
fingers!