Old December 17th 17, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default Alex Jones is stranger than most...

On Sunday, December 17, 2017 at 9:30:13 AM UTC-6, fred k. engelsĀ® wrote:
Should have listen to old buddy Forrest and invest in some kind of Fruit
company..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNa4EMUWnAc

wrote in message

Bull Puzzle! Thegatewaypundit.com. Rumors are swirling Trump will FIRE
Mueller. Y'katz read those peoples comments. I laughed my as off! ...This
screwball phone is the Pitts for typing. Damn teeny tiny little bitty
keyboard was designed for teeny tiny little bitty people with micro size
fingers!

Is Coast to Coast Fini? If so, I didn't know.