Old December 17th 17, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Alex Jones is stranger than most...

On 12/17/2017 9:41 AM, Frank wrote:
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 12:53:07 -0800, allisellis851 wrote:

I used to listen to Art Bell and George Noory on Coast to Coast.
Nowadays I just can't stay awake all night long. Of course I could
record those radio programs and listen later on, maybe I might do just
that. www.ccrane.com in Fortuna, California, near the Oregon state
line/border. advertizes a nice radio with built in recording ability.
You can set it to record Coast to Coast, and I assume other radio
programs too. Order a free paper catalog or check it out online.

Some of the coast to coast segments are online.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/Coast-To-Coast-18899828/

Even better:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows

Last night, WTAM 1100, out of Cleveland played a rerun of Art Bell's
Coast to Coast before the current Noory incarnation. The Art Bell
version is much better.

I believe they play an old Art Bell show every Saturday, before the
current show. I could be wrong on this. I used to catch Art as much
as I could. George N. has too many religious freaks on for me. I don't
need to hear those stories. I want to hear about "Bigfoot and "Flying-
saucers", that's the fun stuff...