Old December 18th 17, 07:43 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
[email protected] rffleenor@gmail.com is offline

Default Need RJ3700 Panasonic manual

On Monday, August 19, 2013 at 1:21:05 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Jacques,
I see this is an old post you put out... I have the same radio but require to know what type of plug to get to power my rig. Can you maybe send a picture or the plug name?

Regards
ZS6CMO
Curtis Mostert

Are you still looking for info on power cord for a rj 3700, I have some info on it.

On Thursday, 2 February 1995 03:37:00 UTC+2, Software Department wrote:
Thanks for reading this.

I want to repair a stuffed Panasonic RJ3700 CB radio. Can anyone help me with
a service manual / alignment manual / circuit diagram for this CB radio?

Thanks in advance

Jacques le Roux