Old December 22nd 17, 08:37 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,alt.folklore.computers,uk.rec.models.engineering
Charles Richmond Charles Richmond is offline

Default Pepper and Salt! (Condiments of the season) :-)

On 12/21/2017 3:24 PM, Richard Stearn wrote:
Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
wrote:
A very merry and satisfying Christmas and a happy new year
to all my readership.

And, on the basis that I'm finally getting around to
learning Cymraeg (Welsh), ...

... Nadolig LLawen!

How do you say "Not guilty" in Welsh, G? You might want to practice that
one, just in case.

yn ddieuog

You'll need to do better than that... I don't have my Enigma machine
handy!!! ;-)

--
numerist at aquaporin4 dot com