Old December 26th 17, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin K9ZW via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [K9ZW] What is that holding up my Power Meter? FlexRadio Systems 4o3a Power Genius XL Amp!

With Varying Frequency - Amateur Radio Ponderings

What is that holding up my Power Meter? FlexRadio Systems 4o3a Power
Genius XL Amp!

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WithV...m_medium=email

Good News: Â*My FlexRadio Systems Power Genius XL Amp has arrived and is
working great! Not So Good News:Â*Â*I am having so much fun that I won’t have
much extra time to blog about the experience until next weekend. Im doing a
lot of exploring with the new amp, given my time limitations. Â*As []