Old December 27th 17, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default More of those wonderful repubs...

On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 11:55:14 AM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 11:26:44 AM UTC-6, drifter wrote:
On 12/21/2017 12:00 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 9:00:58 AM UTC-6, wrote:
www.drudgereport.com - orgasm Trump VICTORY. Donald Trump tastes VICTORY.. at last ...VICTORY I CRY, VICTORY, VICTORY, VICTORYASM.

Barrrakin! hillary IS IN THE CROSSHAIRS! www.redstatewatcher.com ...Look at that HORRIBLE face on that SKUNK, bill 'Monica's blue dress' clinton too.

Oh my Larry. It's getting really creepy the way you have taken for Hillie...

EYE am creepy? Blame it on Creepy Mississippi. Nomadic Fanatic Creepy Mississippi Youtube ;That frady kat walked out on that creepy Mississippi Bridge annabelle it scared the krap out of him. He RAN back to his motorhome (his very FAT cat,JAX, was in there) annabelle he started the engine. He probally never looked back either. Yeah, he is a FRAIDY KAT! ...Breaking News TV. World Leaders Send Final Warning to North Korea. ...Looks like we are on the precipiece of sumpin er tha udder.

www.independent.co.uk It's Snowing so much in Pennsylvania it's breaking records