Old December 31st 17, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] allisellis851@gmail.com is offline

Default victim of remote neural monitoring

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 12:23:08 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 11:23:14 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Information about antisocial person , PRATIK DEY , ADD:-sodepur, kolkata – 10, he harash mostly female by RNM ( Remote Neural Monitoring brain controle thought this RNM machine) . I would like to inform you that , I am living in Kolkata , my born and brought up in here Kolkata. Prathik Dey have RNM (Remote Neural Monitoring ) his sister name is Rina Dey if you want to know the address of prathik Dey you can call her in this number – 8276909442 , females are tortured by varies way like ( voice to skull , memory kill, view victim’s eyes , listen& slang words use against me, body itching , illness , forced sleep, forced wake, High heat, Mentally torture, hamper in my job ,In my comparative exams & my personal data information etc, they Hampering my life by RNM (Machine )which is connect to Human Brain (frequency level )through satellite.They harass lot’s of Female’s in Kolkata & in our locality by Sexually ( Through Visual cortex of Victim’s Eyes they can see ) and some Valgur sensation by this RNM (Machine ). (RNM) stands for” REMOTE NEURAL MONITORING “have such features through which he have been tortured females ( this is a Bioelectro Magnetic frequency weapon technology which is generally not use in Kolkata civil area) , Prathik Dey generally target to female’s and sexually use this RNM (machine) .This Machine (RNM) can’t be detect by any normal way (necessary equipment oscillating scanners etc help to detect the interference of this connection ) , help me and raise my Voice against this kind of antisocial , violence , harassment , torture against women’s and people in Kolkata (dum dum & sodepur) , which is against Law. Pratik Dey generally used this RNM machine to torture females sexually harass & mentally rape , he is a phyco person & a Poisson in female life in kolkata . he have RNM , which is very dangerous in human’s life mostly females .

Is hillary clinton a victim of remote neural monitoring? ...Satellite mind control? ;;[[She is a victim, for SURE of her own INSANITY. She was born with it!

Furr example, First to observe New Year 2018 and last uninhabited places to observe New Year 2018. Samoa and Christmas Island. When it is Midnight in Samoa or Christmas Island; what time is it in other locations and around the World? When Samoa enters the New Year at Midnight Decmber 31, 2017 (New Year 2018), the local time in New York is o5 AM (Morning) December 31, 2017. www.worldtimezone.com/newyear.html
....Ve gitz ah New Year, orrah ah New Beer. 2018 will still be krap same azz the years before, annabelle y'all katz knowz itz.