Old January 4th 18, 12:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank[_14_] Frank[_14_] is offline

Default That looser in the WH- most famous Lies...

On Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:41:04 -0500, drifter wrote:

+AD4 +ACI-The Most Outrageous Lies Donald Trump Has Told Since Becoming
+AD4 President+ACI

Here's a new lie:

+IBw-Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was
fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer
who worked for me after +IBw-Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my
Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his
mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the
nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most
talented field ever assembled in the Republican party,+IB0

Actually, Bannon had a great deal to do with The Great Man. He was fired
for +ACI-insufficient flattery+ACI.

The Magnificent TRUMP's FUNNIEST lie here is:

+ACI I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates,
often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the
Republican party,+IB0

NO one in the history of EVER, ever described the Republican candidates
as +ACI-the most talented field ever assembled+ACI, unless TRUMP thinks
+ACI-Republican clown car+ACI secretly means +ACI-most talented field ever+ACI.