Old January 4th 18, 11:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
drifter[_2_] drifter[_2_] is offline

Default That looser in the WH- most famous Lies...

On 1/3/2018 6:03 PM, Frank wrote:
On Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:41:04 -0500, drifter wrote:

"The Most Outrageous Lies Donald Trump Has Told Since Becoming
President"

Here's a new lie:

“Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was
fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer
who worked for me after “Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my
Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his
mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the
nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most
talented field ever assembled in the Republican party,”

Actually, Bannon had a great deal to do with The Great Man. He was fired
for "insufficient flattery".

The Magnificent TRUMP's FUNNIEST lie here is:

" I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates,
often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the
Republican party,”

NO one in the history of EVER, ever described the Republican candidates
as "the most talented field ever assembled", unless TRUMP thinks
"Republican clown car" secretly means "most talented field ever".

My favorite lie/line: "often described as the most talented field ever
assembled in the Republican party,”

What an ass hole. trumpo makes fools of himself and the "useful idiots"
, who were stupid enough to vote for him. Good term "USEFUL IDIOTS".
And the fool ended the "voter prob", trumpo-the-looser lost the popular
vote by almost 4 million voters. As the trumpo-the-crime-family stumbles
along, trumpo-the-madman sinks faster into madness.