Old January 9th 18, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] cornelius@eisner.decus.org is offline

Default ego alert

Joe from Kokomo wrote:
From yahoo news...

???Actually??? he [trumpo] continued, ???throughout my life, my two greatest
assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart???.???

Not only is the president a genius, according to him, but ???a very stable
genius at that.???

Unlike the respectable information sources, you chose to selectively edit
the message so that you seem to have stronger evidence for your claim than
is actually present.

I noticed because it was clear that he was making a somewhat nuanced
argument in the message rather than directly calling himself a genius.

To those of you who claim Trump is incapable of nuanced arguments,
I'll merely state that we do not know who actually put together the
message. Most presidents, even those generally considered to be
great orators, ultimately accept the necessity of having writers.

And to those of you who claim that Trump is personally incapable of
nuance, you should turn the mirror around. You may find that the
observer is far less capable than the the observed.

What can I say but...

Bwahahahahaha