Old January 9th 18, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo[_2_] Joe from Kokomo[_2_] is offline

Default ego alert

Joe from Kokomo wrote:
From yahoo news...

???Actually??? he [trumpo] continued, ???throughout my life, my two greatest
assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart???.???

Not only is the president a genius, according to him, but ???a very stable
genius at that.???

On 1/9/2018 8:02 AM, wrote:

Unlike the respectable information sources, you chose to selectively edit
the message so that you seem to have stronger evidence for your claim than
is actually present.

I respectfully submit that I did not edit anything. I just *directly*
quoted yahoo news. Furthermore, I have seen the tapes of trumpo saying
exactly what he was quoted by yahoo as saying -- so not sure where your
"edited" claim is coming from.