Old January 14th 18, 02:30 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default QRZ Forums - Homebrew and Kit Projects for Thursday 11 January 2018

In article ,
says...

Of course you realize the OP was posting on qrz.com was cross-posted by
the ops at panix.com. The OP almost assuredly does not read usenet and
will never see your (very good and knowledgeable) post.

Looks like I am going to have to add all the QRZ stuff over here to the
Bozo list so I won't see it. Seems like the QRZ stuff is most of what
shows up here and on another group or two.