Old February 3rd 04, 02:32 AM
Telamon

Default Are we a Ham RADIO NG, or a soap-box ?

In article ,
Cecil Moore wrote:

wrote:
Cecil, you've spent 12 hours a day for the last ten years arguing
with the same people on UseLessNet, ...

Probably where these cataracts came from. In order to have more space
on my screen, I have closed the To/From/Subject on the Netscape
status bar so I really have no idea where my replies are going.

Maybe you need to expand it enough to see the newsgroups line.

Newsgroups:
rec.radio.amateur.antenna, rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc,
rec.radio.amateur.dx, rec.radio.amateur.misc, rec.radio.shortwave

Lately some moron has started many cross posted threads so people need
to start paying more attention to the headers and if you don't you make
the decision to look stupid. The cross posting dumbbells will soon find
nobody reads them anymore.

Please enough of the code/no code, ARRL and other threads that only
amateurs would care about. Please at least drop RRS from the newsgroup
list like I did. Thanks in advance.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California