Old January 31st 18, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bob[_27_] Bob[_27_] is offline

Default Programs For A Mac User ?

Hi Folks,

Am hoping some of you folks might have some suggestions.

I have migrated from Windows to become a new MAC user.
Am dismayed about the (total ?) lack of programs related to sw radio
that there are. Actually, couldn't find any.

Lots of iPhone iOS Apps, but they don't work on the MAC OS

a. What I would like to find are some (no hardware req. on my side)
programs that I could listen to sw broadcasts with. Any ?

b. The same question for aero. communications. Any ?

c. And, anything like that great csvUserListBrowser program that I have
been using with my WinRadio G3 Excalibur ?

Any and all suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob

---
http://www.avg.com