Old February 2nd 18, 11:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J.B. Wood[_2_] J.B. Wood[_2_] is offline

Default Handy Shortwave Chart

On 02/01/2018 03:00 AM, William Mcfadden wrote:
[Last modified 23-Dec-09]

The latest version of this file can be found at:
http://www.rdrop.com/users/billmc

Handy Shortwave Chart
Bill McFadden

Hello, and I've seen your periodic posts of subject often on this ng.
While I appreciate your effort, your chart including the one on your
website as well hasn't updated for at least 8 years. While it may still
be accurate, it would be more helpful to know how current it is. If it
had been "last modified" (or better yet "last verified") sometime in
2016 or 2017, I wouldn't have provided comment. Sincerely, and 73s from
N4GGO,

--
J. B. Wood e-mail: