Old February 3rd 18, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin VK2TPM via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [VK2TPM] Vanlife: Radiator coolant warning light mystery solved

marxy's musing on technology

Vanlife: Radiator coolant warning light mystery solved

http://blog.marxy.org/2018/02/vanlif...ing-light.html

Since the day I bought the van the coolant warning light has shown from
time to time. Usually it would come on when I started driving and
eventually go out. The previous owner had mentioned it and said not to
worry about it. Being a little concerned I filled up the coolant expansion
tank with coolant but it quickly overflowed the first time I parked.

I asked the service folks to check it out,