Old February 7th 18, 05:58 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Efficiency of HF mobile antennae?

In rec.radio.amateur.antenna Gareth's Downstairs Computer wrote:
A question for those who work HF mobile; do you feel that
having a loading coil and a short whip materially affects
your QSO capability, as the text books suggest, for if
not it would seem to suggest that we could all manage
with such antennae as our main base air transducers?

What someone feels about the laws of physics is irrelevant.

--
Jim Pennino